Fill in the form below and we will be in touch!
Franchise & Business Opportunities
Become Our Partner
Study Plus New Zealand is an established New Zealand company and one of the most credible names in international student recruitment industry. After running operations successfully since 2005, we are now looking to expand our operations through a franchise network.
If you are looking for a low investment, high return business opportunity with the added advantage of a great lifestyle and international contacts, then look no further. We have created a unique, win-win platform that allows aspirant businesses and entrepreneurs to share our vision and success and become a part of our growing network through franchisee offices. Each franchisee location will have exclusive access to a particular territory and our support systems to help you hit the ground running from day one. Learn how to unlock your potential in lucrative International education industry and make lasting changes in your wealth and lifestyle.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
If this sounds like an interesting proposal and you wish to obtain more details, please contact us to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the nitty-gritty of it. You can also email our Director Mr.Kanwardeep Singh email@example.com
PS We believe that in 12 months you will thrive…….The only question is how much??
What is the Opportunity?
A franchisee of Study Plus is a person or group who has been formally authorised and designated by Study Plus as a source for all enquiries about admissions from prospective international students.
We are giving a license to use our franchise system in your area. This system allows you to represent our brand and market its services to recruit Indian students for higher education in New Zealand and Australia. In return we provide our brand and its links in New Zealand and Australia as well as the systems and ongoing support required to make your business a real success.
As a potential franchisee of Eduation Plus you will own an entirely independent business, but you use the systems and processes that StudyPlus has developed. Your energy, motivation and effort will determine your success – The more effort you put in, the bigger the reward.
The Study Plus franchise is ideally suited to a visionary entrepreneur with special interest in the education industry and sufficient capital investment to maintain cashflow until the business is profitable.
We have developed internal systems and procedures which will get you fully operational quickly – even if you have limited previous education industry experience. Some of the day-to-day tasks include things such as counselling students and their families, responding to student enquiries, implementing marketing plans and general administrative work.
If you have got some good ideas or would like to join our network, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Business Associates/Referral Partners Opportunity
Study Plus is keen to work with agencies/businesses/individuals across India who are involved in promoting overseas education. We have an interesting Business Associate & Referral Partner program that is mutually beneficial and based on high quality service and strong ethics. The Referral Partner program is purely for existing businesses. If you are an existing agency who would like to work with us then please contact us to discuss things further.
We work with various strategic partners to give our clients a one-stop-shop experience. Our network of co-operative partners and affiliates enables us to provide professional services to our clients.
• SATBIR SINGH & ASSOCIATES
We have tied up with SATBIR SINGH & ASSOCIATES, a professionally managed firm of Chartered Accountants, supported by a team of able managers to help students with their valuation and C.A. reports for student visa applications. The firm is having their office at S.C.O. 67, Sant Isher Singh Nagar Flats, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana.
• SANJEEV & ASSOCIATES
They are well-established, professional and approved ‘A’ class surveyors/valuers. Their expertise in this area will help us to cater to students’ valuation reports of their immovable property for student visa applications. Their office is at 2251, Krishna Nagar, Street No. 9, Civil Lines, Ludhiana.
• CAREER DESIGNER NZ LTD
With a collective experience of over fifty years Career Designer NZ Ltd are one of the leading recruitment companies based in Wellington. They assist international students in polishing their communication and interview skills and put them through appropriate employers for job placements.\
How to Enrol
Your first step towards studying in New Zealand with Study Plus is applying for admission. If your application is accepted, you can begin preparing for enrolment.
For a successful application you will be required to do the following:
1. Complete an International enrolment form along with Study Plus student application form:
• All sections of the International admission application form along with Study Plus application form must be completed and submitted to Study Plus.
• All the information submitted must be accurate and backed up by your academic documentation and English language certification.
2. Academic documentation:
• Submit certified photocopies of all previous secondary and tertiary studies (a full academic transcript showing all subjects attempted, including failures, marks or grades). Copies of your syllabus may be requested if you are seeking credit or exemptions.
• Acceptable certifying bodies are: The academic institution who awarded the qualification, a government office / embassy, a New Zealand diplomatic post (if you are in NZ) and a notary public (if you are in India).
• Where qualification results are pending, such as students waiting for their final results, it will be possible for Study Plus to organise a conditional offer of admission to a student subject to the completion of other relevant documents.
3. English Language certification:
• Certified copies of results certificates for IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge examinations.
• Letters from academic institutions supporting or certifying English Language must be signed and be supplied on the institution’s official letter head with the signatories contact details.
4. Post Graduate Applications:
• Where a qualification includes a research component, an application should be accompanied by a detailed research proposal.
• Applications should be supported by at least two academic references.
• Applications should be supported by a CV and detailed descriptions of any relevant work experience.
• Certified/notarised copy of personal details page from passport, or birth certificate should also be submitted along with the above documents.
Note: Certified/notarised translations of original documents are required when these are not in English. If you would like information about any New Zealand qualifications you are interested in, please contact your nearest Study Plus office.